According to the American Academy of Dermatology, hair loss affects over 50 million men and 30 million women in the United States alone. Hair loss can be caused by many factors including medications, chronic illness, diet, or stress. Some women experience hair loss after pregnancy. But hair loss is predominantly the result of hereditary causes, such as male pattern baldness.
Fortunately, due to recent medical advances, hair loss can be effectively treated. At My Bliss Clinic, there are a few treatment options available for hair loss:
Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Restoration
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an exciting non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions.
Recent scientific research and technology provides the medical community with new understandings of wound and tissue healing. As a result of these scientific studies, we know PRP is an all-natural medical procedure performed in physicians offices for hair loss or conditions causing hair thinning.
Human blood contains mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products that contain essential and specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. Published medical literature from Europe and the United States confirms the safety and use of PRP therapy.
PRP therapy has established itself to be effective as a medical treatment modality in the specialty fields of oral surgery, neurosurgery, plastic and cosmetic surgery, sports medicine and orthopedics. It has been used extensively in these specialties for the last two decades with generally positive outcomes and success. In the field of hair restoration, existing evidence demonstrates PRP therapy as a promising treatment option to promote hair growth.
The benefits of PRP Injections for Hair Loss can include:
- Prevent & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
- Regrow thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
- Boost the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs.
- Prepare the scalp and skin for the stress of surgery
- Accelerate the recovery of the scalp and skin after surgery or a hair transplant.
- Promote collagen levels
- Improve the elasticity of your skin and scalp
PDRN Hair Regrowth Injections
PDRN (Polydeoxyribonucleotide) Hair Regrowth injections improve the microcirculation in the hair follicles resulting from Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) production which is needed for new blood vessel formation. It stimulates the secretion of various other growth factors such as FGF-7, IGF-1 which promotes cell proliferation and hair growth. It also supplies crucial nutrients for the scalp for healthy, shiny and strong hair. Hair loss problem is addressed at the cellular DNA level.
Asides from PDRN, this clinically proven hair regrowth solutions also contain Copper Tripeptide-1 which is able to stimulate growth factors of hair and hair follicles and inhibits hair loss by decreasing DHT concentration with anti-5 alpha-reductase effects. The Vitamin B5 improves condition of the scalp by regenerating new cells and moisturizing scalp.
Who are the suitable candidates for PDRN Hair Regrowth Injections?
• Men and women with alopecia (hair loss)
• Patients with thinning hair
• Hair transplant recipients who want to increase hair survival rate
• Alopecia patients currently using other forms of hair loss or hair growth products can utilise this treatment to see accelerated results
How does the product work?
PDRN Hair Regrowth solution is injected to the scalp where it will slowly release active ingredients to stimulate hair follicles and cells to boost hair growth. It works to stop cell death so that healthy scalp and hair growth can be achieved.
What is the treatment course?
The product is injected to the scalp with fine needles. Topical anesthetic cream will be applied on the scalp prior to the injections. The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes and requires 1 session every week for 5 to 6 weeks.
How soon can I see results from the treatment?
The first noticeable results are commonly observed 30 days after the first treatment. The treatment inhibits the process of hair loss, working hard below the surface of the scalp and stimulates new hair growth.
Are there any side effects from receiving this treatment?
PDRN Hair Regrowth injections is a very safe procedure. Patients may experience slight redness, swelling, bruising, itching or mild pain at the injection area following the treatment. It usually would subside over 72 hours.
How do I maintain the treatment results after the completing the treatment regimen?
A maintenance treatment every 4 to 6 months post-treatment is recommended to sustain the effects of the treatment.
CRP Professional Hair Revive Products
Some consumers are skeptical of topical and oral products for treating hair loss for several reasons such as the limited effectiveness and/or the side effects that entails with the usage of those products. However, due to the advancement of technology, men and women suffering from hair loss no longer need to worry.
CRP Hair Revive range of products is formulated with numerous unique ingredients that are able to address the root of the problem; inhibit the enzyme that causes Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) – the main culprit leading to male and female pattern hair loss, quench free radicals, prevent inflammation of hair follicles, prevent dandruff and oily scalp, increase hair thickness and thus promoting growth of new hair, giving you a fuller and lustrous-looking hair.
Available in both shampoo and spray, CRP Hair Revive range of products are paraben-free, colorant-free and SLS-free.
Foltène Pharma Hair Loss Products
Foltene is a daily hair care solution that has been proven to normalize the vital hair cycle by prolonging the anagen (growth) phase and shorten the telogen (resting) phase.
It consists of 2 key preparations – the herbal healing Foltene Shampoo and the therapeutic massaging of Foltene Treatment, for both men and women.
Anti Hair Loss Solutions for Men
- Tricosaccaride- Foltene Laboratories’ patented hair growth active, rich in natural polysaccharides, normalises the life cycle of the hair: it promotes natural hair growth, improves circulation at the scalp level, strengthens the hair shaft and helps to reduce hair loss.
- Revitalising and Nourishing complex-a well balanced mixture of vitamins (A, B5, C, E, PP) and amino acids that provide the necessary elelments for the health of the hair and the scalp.Zanthin- a powerful antioxidant of vegetable origin that helps neutralise the damaging action of free radicals.
- Capsicum extract -thanks to its stimulating action, gives vitality to the hair.
Anti Hair Loss Solutions for Women
- Tricalgoxyl – Foltene Pharmapatented active ingredient, a mixture of polysaccharides extracted from different types of brown algae (Fucus Vesiculosus and Ascophyllum Nodosum) grown and collected offshore the Isle of Ouessant (Bretagne – France) classified a UNESCO Natural Reserve. Τhanks to its revitalizing and strengthening action promotes thick, healthy & strong hair. It normalizes the life cycle of hair: it helps reduce hair loss, encourages natural hair growth and restores the natural balance of the scalp.
- Nourishing Biomineral Complex – extracted from algae (Asparagopsis Armata, Himanthalia Elongata, Undaria Pinnatifida), rich in essential mineral salts (calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc), promotes cellularregeneration of scalp and natural wellbeing of hair shaft.
- Panax Ginseng Extract – provides energy to the hair, giving it body and shine.
Check out our Hair Revival Program